You’re Invited: Fisher Phillips Compliance Webinar Series
Northwestern Benefit is pleased to announce our 2019 Compliance Webinar series! Hosted by leading Labor and Employment Attorney, Fisher Phillips, join us as we tackle the following topics throughout the year:
- February 20, 11:00 AM EST: Welcome to 2019: Benefits Law Update
- March 27, 1:00 PM EST: Plan Documents (ERISA, Cafeteria Plans, Wrap Plans, and SPDs)
- May 14, 1:00 PM EST: Wellness Compliance
- June 25, 11:00 AM EST: Benefits Taxation & Fringe Benefits
- August 7, 1:00 PM EST: Offering & Terminating Benefits
- September 18, 11:00 AM EST: FMLA, COBRA, & Benefits Continuation (Register Here)
- October 23, 1:00 PM EST: DOL Audit of Health and Welfare Plans: Putting it All Together (Register Here)
Each session is both HRCI and SHRM certified!
We look forward to reviewing these important workplace compliance issues with you.